View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 06:41 AM   #1
soodyhounds
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default new owner and new member

Just wanted to say hello. I am new to the board as of today. I have placed a deposit on a female yorkie, never owned one before. I still have several weeks to wait for pick-up date(what torture). Any suggestions for a new yorkie owner. I currently own 12 labs(if you count the litter of 4 week old pups). I love them so much, but you just can't put them in your pocket or hold and snuggle them. Well, I guess you could, but it would have to be a very large pocket. Before anyone warns me, my lab babies are kept outside when they are not with pups, so they will not be harming my new baby when she comes home. Open to any suggestions about preparation for the big day. She will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and the litter owner said it is best to wait until they are around 7 weeks or so. She is so tiny and delicate, I am afraid I will break her. My 4 week old lab pups are 3x her size. Patiently waiting for response, impatiently waiting for the new baby. She is currently unnamed, you would think I was pregnant because it is taking so long to pick a name. I want something starting with M because my lab babies are Max, Mia, and Misty. Any suggestions?
soodyhounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!