View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #4
MissSunni
YT Addict

I was pretty upset when I wrote the above this morning. Its too long a story to say everything (again) but, I ended up having to take Sunni to the vet yesterday. I feel so awful because I've gone back to basics potty training her and she is very responsive and so badly wants to do the right thing, but she just can't hold it. I saw her yesterday actually unable to hold it in as she was trying to get to the pad by the door. Right then and there I knew I was wrong and she wasn't being contrary, poor little trouper. I scooped her up and went right to the Vet. They got a sample because she conveniently peed while we were there and she was on the scale...anyway, there is no blood in her urine, and she's on a stronger anti-biotic but she's getting another BAC done Monday morning because the vet thinks she does have a Liver Shunt. I feel so helpless with this poor little sweetheart. She never lets on she isnt feeling well...so cheerful, but just riddled with issues directly related to her breeding. I knew what I was getting into but I prayed so hard and still do that I can really help her. I'm upset. I've read up on LS now and I just can't stand thinking of her having a third surgery before she is 1 yr old...I am in love with this little girl and I will be crushed if anything bad happens to her this young. Ugh, I''m babbling but, I am really very upset. It feels like she and I are really fighting an uphill battle, just to have a happy little life.
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!