View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 09:11 AM   #83
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
I just have to say this...what Phil is saying: 'I can't make ANY comment without SOMEONE feeling insulted' & 'I think that people also need to try not to seek insults where none are intended.'

Isn't that also what the other party is feeling? How ironic...

Just take a step back & see yourself in their shoes (in this case, the OP's shoes). Who joined this fantastic group that shares the love & bond of their beloved pets the same way as you...who run into a post/link that she thought was pretty great & want to share it.

It gets bombarded by naysayers & jokes thrown out that she's not sure why it's being thrown out. How would you feel? (You don't have to answer that.)

EVERY thread that gets posted about the Dentist, or DR. Becker (gasp!), or Dr. Dodds (what?!) does not have to end up like this...where Ann has to step in & moderate the divided groups.

Can we just get along?
The bolded part x 1,000,000! See, that's the thing of it -- that the complaints we hear from both sides are virtually identical in content...that the other "side" (whatever you call it) won't let them have their opinion! Same complaint, different angle! Everyone is complaining about wanting the same things here, really.

So, based upon that, maybe we can try to agree that at the end of the day, we're really *more* on the same page here than not...???

It could really be *so* simple, in my opinion. Be respectful in disagreeing, don't disparage sources, leave emotions at the door.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!