View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 03:46 PM   #40
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSunni View Post
You know what guys. I am sorry I posted that stupid link! I KNOW that there are a million different rankings by different ppl and sites. I actually posted this one because he started it as a consumer! He never claims to be an expert. Its left up to anyone who reads it to decipher it as they will. The fact that alot of you think he is claiming to be an expert shows you havent really read what he says, in my opinion.

Apparantly there are a number of experts on this forum.. I should have just posted...for the uneducated consumer..maybe heres a list you dummies can look at before you buy Alpo.

I am surprised that this thread has bascially been hijacked and laughed at...but, thats fine. Have your fun, but its not at my expense because I will still have my opinions and thoughts and I will continue to read whatever I find interesting, but I will NOT post a link here again, thats for sure. I'll leave it to all the certified experts. My feelings are not hurt. I'm just shaking my head at the tone of this whole thread. Thanks to the few who tried to be rational and chose not to make me look and feel like an idiot.
This has nothing to do with you. No one thinks you are an idiot and you should not take it personal.

Some of us have basically been a bit tired of the drama that begins if we question the DFA, so we were just laughing at that. Phil said Food Fight which really was in jest and we all fell in line with that.

No, I don't agree with following the DFA, but there are folks who do...to each his own. I am sorry if I made you feel badly in any way at all. It certainly was not my intent. I don't even know you or have any feelings in any way about you. It was just a thread and some of us have some humor...you have to sometimes in life.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!