View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
DrPhill
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Hi all, new user (former lurker)

Hi, folks! I decided to register today because my lil girl is 64 days pregnant and I'm a little jittery. Once I write this intro post, I'm going to post questions once I find the proper forum!

I have two yorkies-- Chewie, my little girl, is 4. She's the one who's about to give birth. We also have a male-- the father of the puppies-- who is one. His name is Wagnar, though he seems to prefer when I call him "little man." I'm proud of him this week because he got fixed on Monday, and he's been such a little trooper about it.

We decided we wanted to let the two of them have a single litter together (we wanted them to preserve their bloodline, and I just felt it was fair before fixing them both). I'm hoping they only have one or two pups-- I might just keep both.

I've landed on this site so many times Googling my late night worries (ear mites, an ear infection, is it okay that Chewie just ate strawberries while I was in the other room?). Everyone here seems friendly and knowledgable. I hope I can add to that somehow, though my expertise lies mostly in other areas.

Good to meet all of you!

-Phill
DrPhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!