View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 11:30 AM   #4
docmartin
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie6446 View Post
Wow, that is too tiny for me. My Gina weighed 12oz at 10 wks and that was small. She ended up weighing 9 lbs. wait a minute. Did you say she was a month and 2 weeks old? That would be 6 wks, which is too young to be removed from her mom. By the time she is 12 wks she should be a good weight. Good luck.
Hello, thank you for replying to me. This little girl weighed in at 5oz today, she was born April the 15th. According to the breeder she eats like a 'little horse' and already bosses her two brothers around, who weigh in at 13 and 15 ozs by comparison. Their number is consistently busy with enquiries for this tiny creature, so I don't think she'll be available for long. Fortunately her family know of me! So bearing in mind that 'provenance' a 'reserved' viewing will take place next week, when the breeder visits her daughter near my home, here on the East coast. The 'Mom' who weighs 4 and a half pounds will of course accompany.

The Breeder is Kennel Club 'assured' (checked) and full pedigree and KC registration accompany the transaction. She wants to retain this tiny one for a further 6 weeks (10 weeks old), to ensure she's OK to leave mom after her final jabs, bearing in mind her diminutive size.
docmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!