View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 11:03 AM   #12
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlies8 View Post
Charlie is about 8yrs. old. I will take him in and have the doctor X ray him and find out what's going on in his hips. It seems more predominate on the right side. He lays on his left side most of the time. What's weird is that after he gets up he starts limping so I don't know what side it is. I definitely need to take him in. I read up on Yorkies and one thing they said was they are predisposed to hip dysplasia.
Also, the reason I don't know his exact age is he was owned by a woman that was in an accident and had to give him up because she was no longer able to take care of him. She gave him to another gal who had him for 1 1/2 years. The only thing she said she had done was his teeth. She wasn't sure how old he was. She said the vet told her his teeth made her think that he was about 8-9yrs. old. Sure can't tell by his attitude. He plays like a puppy. He has lost most of his teeth (15 so far) mostly on the left side. Poor guy.
I think this was a reply to your other thread?? You may want to copy it over there. I am happy to hear you're going to take Charlie back for some xrays. Sounds like he is in a lot of pain.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!