View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 06:37 PM   #4
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

We have a cat that is about the same size as Teek. I do not know if Teek has ever lived with a cat before. The cat is outside most of the time and only allowed in my daughters room in bad weather. Teek met her when she was inside for the winter and Teek slowly and calmly walked up to her and she just looked him and slapped him in the face. He ran and hid in the corner of the room until I finished feeding her and then came and got him.

Now that she is outside she comes out to see the dogs when they are out there and Teek's little stub of a tail just wags like crazy and he walks up to her. She tries to tip her head down to rub it against him and he backs up because he is afraid of what she will do to him. They get along just fine though.

He is such a calm dog though and she is as big as him. They do seem to get along. If he would realize that she is just going to rub on him maybe they would really be close. It is her fault for hauling off and hitting him like that. He didn't do a thing to her. He does try to play with her, but she just looks at him like he is crazy. They are almost exactly the same age (9 years old) as they are only about 1-2 months apart in age.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!