View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 07:01 PM   #11
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
This is a very interesting discussion. Bella is most responsive to me, because I let her get away with murder--well, licking my face anyway. My partner will absolutely not allow Bella to lick his face, and he is much more stern with her. But I can tell from her reactions to him that if he were more permissive, she would drop me like yesterday's news and fawn all over him. I just consulted my partner, and thankfully, that's not going to happen--he doesn't want to be licked. More facial massages for me!
I can relate. In the morning when we are first waking up Teddy is always waiting on my pillow above my head. As soon as I open my eyes the kisses start. Then Daisy joins in. They would lick my face raw if I let them. My husband doesn't like those morning kisses so I get them all. But I do believe they like us equally. I take that back. Teddy likes me waaaay better than my husband. Lol Daisy likes us equally but if Daisy is between us and daddy gets too close she will let him know that she wants all of my attention and he can just go away.

Last edited by Doodlebug; 04-30-2015 at 07:02 PM.
Doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!