View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #55
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I'm not sure I understand the comments to Cathy's post? Are you saying I'm lying? I'm not an idiot I do try to learn how I'm supposed to do things and what is expect of people but the more tired I get the less I am good at doing what I am "supposed" to do. I don't lie and am not lying I swear to that. I have even said I get it I messed up it was just what came out of my mouth and I was unable to see it has a big deal or really a problem. After the comments and having time to think about it and hear and see ways I could have done it I get it. It's just some times the best way to help me is to not get me so defensive because then I shut down. I don't expect special rules or to get away with everything. Sometimes I just need like a ramp a mental ramp. I'm not trying to just make excuses I am just trying to explain it because I'm not an evil person.
No one said anywhere that you're a liar. No one said anywhere that you're an "evil person". This is coming from your own head, Taylor, not from what people are saying. You're reading wayyy into things. You've said so many times that you only think in black and white, so I don't understand why you're now reading into things that aren't being said. I don't think it's going to be helpful or fruitful to put words in people's mouths here.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!