View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 10:50 AM   #73
ColesMommy01
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
You mentioned that you are not a breeder "yet", so my assumption is that it is in your plans. Yeah, I know about the assume word.

But, bottom line, if you are keeping intact animals in your home, you are correct....not something rescue approves of for a home and to top it off, if you want them intact, you wouldn't adopt anyway. So, not exactly sure about your reasoning between breeder and rescue.
I think you meant to quote me instead of Rachel. I wonder how you could have confused us... I've actually never rescued because I wouldn't generally fit the bill so to speak. I move around a lot due to my husband's job, I have a larger breed, and I have a young child. Rescues more than likely would not adopt out to me based on one of those reasons alone not even including the fact that I have unaltered pets . Since I don't plan on getting rid of my son or bulldog anytime soon and my husband is career military rescue is basically a no go until my husband is retired, my son is in middle/high school, and my bully passes so that's about 4-15 years. Shockingly though I've had altered pets when I was a child . Oddly enough I don't plan on breeding both breeds so if your assumption for me keeping one intact specifically to breed you're wrong. But no, you're correct that I will breed if everything works out well. That's for another thread though. I don't want to take away from the OP and her thread topic.

Last edited by ColesMommy01; 04-15-2015 at 10:51 AM.
ColesMommy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!