View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:14 AM   #9
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanierubyxo View Post
My husband and I have AT&T, we only pay $30 for both our lines but he gets a pretty good discount because he works there. Also AT&T doesn't offer unlimited data any longer so once you get rid of it you can't get it back, so I would really think about that before making a decision. My husband had a customer 8 weeks ago who had unlimited data and canceled his service to go to sprint but decided to come back to At&t after a week and wanted his unlimited data back but he wasn't able to get it back since they don't offer it anymore, the guy was pretty pissed off. My husband says yeah AT&T could be pricy but the coverage is better than anything else. Hope this helps a bit (:
We don't have unlimited data, just unlimited talk and text. We don't even scratch the surface of our data which is 2 gb shared. I do get a 25% off disc on the first line but it's still just shy of $100 for the both of us each month. I am going to cancel the insurance though. Should have done that long ago. I tried claiming insurance before and on a smartphone the deductible is like $175. It'd be cheaper just buying a new phone off ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainzing View Post
Go phone plan with ma bell

Unlimited talk text and 4 Gb

For 60 a month
Is that for one person or two? If that's for one that would be even more than what I'm paying now, and the Go Phones are really sucky phones. Don't need all that data either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
I have a very old Verizon plan . . I pay $160 for family plan . I have 1000 mins to split and unlimited Verizon to Verizon text but unlimited data. . I don't use that much of it. They want me to upgrade my phone but I lose the unlimited data. . .i think it is unfair so I still have the plan but an older phone. I have to buy a phone outright to keep my plan.
If you want to buy a new phone, look on ebay for one. When you upgrade they lock you into a new contract. If you claim insurance for a lost or stolen phone, the deductible is almost $200. I think they also ding you for an activation fee. Usually $36.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!