View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:04 AM   #13
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Welcome to YT, looks all yorkie to me. I had 2 with floppy ears and 2 with straight ears, Floppy ears do not determine breed, size does not determine breed. My passed yorkies weights ranged from 10 lbs to 17 lbs. As another member posted. Your daughter may have seen tiny yorkies with long hair and straight ears, your lil guy looks like he is sporting a puppy clip, has floppy ears and hs weight is over standard, You have been blessed with an awesome breed, demanding, bossy, wants to rule everyone in his world lol, they are mischievous little clowns and love to hunt mice, moles, squirrels, if it moves, it's theirs. Oh, they also LOVE to shred, toilet paper, tissues, napkin and paper towels lol, it's a yorkie thing lol. He is blessed to have you as his new mom and lil buddy's to paly with , You will love him regardless of his larger size and floppy ears. WARNING:::do not look into his eyes, he will capture your heart and you will belong to him forever lol. Enjoy that lil boy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!