View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 08:11 AM   #15
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danniko View Post
Do you mind me asking what food you had her put on? Sophie is still not completely better and we had her in the emergency vet lat night because she has been throwing up everyday for about a week. Her blood work came back normal, a test for her pancreas came back normal and she was given cerenia and famotidine and came home and ate her kibble but is worse today than she has been and is now refusing to eat.

He mentioned that he thinks her sysyem is just really sensitive and we should try the hypoallergenic food by Royal Canin, my husband thinks it is a waste to put her on food full of "bad things" so we didn't get it last night. We are currently not speaking to each other right now due to a fight about me wanting to take her back in and have an x-ray done to make sure there is nothing that could be causing all of this, and he informed me that he is done spending money on her and that she is fine.

Maybe if I tell him someone has had success on a vet food, he will listen?
I am sorry. I am just now seeing this. Rosie is on Science Diet ID. It has worked well for her. If you have any questions let me know. I have been down the tummy issue road.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!