View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:13 PM   #4
smelcerk
Senior Yorkie Talker

My heart truly hurts for you and I want you to know I do understand. I also lost my 6 year old yorkie baby last September and the heartbreak was truly devastating. I was unprepared for how bad it would be. Each person grieves differently and nobody can tell you how to do it the "right" way. All I can say is that I also have felt your pain. I can tell you how I responded but it does not mean it will be right for you. I have transferred all that pain into a full-blown obsession with the Yorkshire terrier breed. I spend hours and hours every day researching the breed. I have joined my local kennel club. I have got a new puppy and started researching showing her. I have started going to every dog show and event that I can. I have kept myself so busy with yorkie activities. It doesn't take away the pain of my loss but gives me something productive to throw my heart into. I almost feel that it is a legacy to my girl. I am going to do something someday with all this newfound knowledge. Just not sure yet which direction my heart will take me in. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.
smelcerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!