View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:29 PM   #14
Kate
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunniebunnie
i gave up on crating. bunjee just doesn't like to be separated from me with bars or wires between us. he'll bark to no end and struggle so much to get out of his crate, he'd end up moving it half way across a room.

i ended up just confining him to the tiled areas of the condo and i'm never on the other side of the baby gate from him for any more than a few minutes. now i can leave for a few hours at a time and he's just fine. i've not had problems with him barking due to separation anxiety for a good month now.

i still have his crate in the bedroom and he'll sleep in the crate at night or when he's tired if he's not in bed with me. he'll also run in there for safety when i try to clip his nails and he doesn't want it, or when he knows i'm mad at him. i'll sometimes close the crate door so he wouldn't get out while i mopped or sweep the floor. and he's fine with that now too.

This is an interesting story. I guess these little dickens are all different , just like us.

That is cute how he goes in his crate when you want to clip his nails. I give you credit, as this is something I can't
do to Sadie.

Many thanks!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!