View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #11
HaileysBabies
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybellababy View Post
I can hear that you are at the end of your rope take a deep breath : ) Now the biting what would a litter mate do if there brother was biting to hard He would yelp high pitch bark and his brother would be startled and stop biting and then Mom would come and in her way would say no biting so you can repeat that be yelping loud enough to startle and the say no biting and redirect to a chew toy.

Barking we used a water bottle. I just cant do barking so we got on to that one right away. I use the stream setting not the mist. When the barking started and there was no good reason for it ( dogs do barks some and need to ) I would say Bella no barking and if she kept going I would get the water bottle and give one good shot NOT right in her face and if she kept barking I would squirt a few time rapidly and say no barking till I got her attention. Two years in if she gets in to a barking fit for no good reason all I have to do is show her the bottle.

Hope that helps if not there are lots of good Ideas for others Let us know how it goes.
I tried the yelping, even growling. This worked at first but the alpha didn't care after a couple of days. I only
Had to tap her on her butt few times and say no bite and she stops now when I say no bite. I know it didn't hurt her, it was just the shock that got her attention. Try everything you can before you try this, is just what I finally did to get her to stop. Was shocked when i yelled And she continued, she wanted to be boss and I don't let her. Even on walks, she pulls on the leash, i pull back and say no. She is already better. Also teach them ticks, and I bought sisters, so they wear each other out too. I LOVE my babies 😍

Mine aren't bakers. When they barked, I barked back And said good girl speak. I think this is why. I took the dominance out of it early.
HaileysBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!