View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 05:21 AM   #8
MissSunni
YT Addict

I'm convinced that they are born so cute adorable, cuddly and sweet as baby puppies..lol, so we fall madly in love with them. As someone said before, the "honeymoon" period. My puppy went thru the same transformation as yours, but as was also mentioned, patience and training have been the key for us. At first Sunni, loved being brushed, but then during the fiercest period of teething (nipping etc) she was a crazy wild pup. Who knew something so small could wiggle and twist that little body in so many ways?! She was always trying to get the comb out of my hand…so I just got another comb. The fake out comb, lol. I'd start with one, she'd battle for it. I'd give it to her and get the other one. But I never stopped until I had finished combing her completely. She gave up the fight eventually and now enjoys it again. I never heard of blowing air at them. But it totally explains Sunni's reaction to the blow dryer! She loves it when I'm drying her back and tummy, but if she's facing it, she goes nuts trying to bite….Air!!! Thats taken some time, but I would rather nudge her thru the process myself, before she begins seeing a groomer regularly. She's just about 5 months now, and has gone thru quite a few growth/maturity changes. Patience and time and plenty of exercise, games and training seems to be key for us.
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!