View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 12:37 PM   #51
dottiesyrky
Donating YT Addict

Default The two guys and you:)

Thank you for the latest news. It is wonderful that Andy is progressing so well that they are sending him home. But for you it must be scary to have to do the post op nursing, hope you feel comfortable doing this? Did you have a choice about bringing him home so soon or could he have stayed in a skilled nursing care facility until he is stronger? I do hope that the NHS will provide some help from a visiting nurse. All the pain and wound management will be hard on you and as Jeanie says, you need to get your strength up to do this.
Will he have a neck restraint to keep that area still when he moves around and sleeps? As you can see, I am no Florence Nightingale and don't think i would do a very good job;(. I am so sorry that the pain is still substantial and hope that Andy will have what is necessary to ease the pain, and that this painful period will soon be over, and his healing speedy.
So sweet that you are making little care packages for Harry too so he doesn't feel left out when you are resting in bed with your yummies.
Thinking of you and praying that being home with your tender loving care will soon make Andy better. Take care of you too, and make time every evening for your Sally and Harry relaxing time.
Wishing you all well.
Lots of love and hugs,
Dot oxoxoxo
dottiesyrky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!