View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 02:09 PM   #10
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalsmom View Post
I didn't believe in signs but when we lost our ten year old son one evening about a year later and laughing about all the funny things he did, like saying 'partly' sorry in stead of 'heartly sorry' in confession. He thought partly was correct. He would also tell people on the phone if I had gone to the beauty shop that I had gone to the beauty shop to get an estimate.

Anyway in the midst of this laughter, I felt a breeze on my shoulder and we were in the house. My facial expression must have changed because my Mother said 'Joan, are you alright'

We also went to his favorite vacation about five years later, it was a cabin on a beautiful lake in Canada. I went out on the porch to look up to heaven thinking of him and a star dropped at that moment. I cried and at that moment, I was both happy and sad at the same time...the only way I could explain it.
Such a sweet story. Sometimes coincidence is absolutely Devine, isn't it?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!