View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 05:52 AM   #1
richards6402
Love My Girls
Donating Member

Default Anyone believe in pennies from Heaven?

I am one of those that believe in signs. If you haven't heard from pennies from Heaven, it is when a penny shows up in a strange place and that means someone from Heaven is giving you a sign that they are looking over you.
Last year my 86 year old mother-in-law passed away and she was a very religious person. My in laws were just 2 weeks away from celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary. A few months later my FIL was hospitalized with pneumonia and in the E R with doctors and nurses everywhere because he had a high fever and was fading fast. When I walked in the room my eyes went to something on the floor and there was a penny at the foot of his bed. I picked it up and it was a new penny (2014) I got a chill because this stuff freaks me out. My FIL recovered and is still alive.

Last night my DH got up to use the bathroom and I heard what sounded like a marble rolling across the floor. When he came back I asked him what he dropped and he said he kicked a penny and it rolled across the floor. When I went to bed, I had to walk the same direction he did and never saw anything on the floor. Both pennies had a date of 2014 on them...my MIL passed away last year...2014.

Have you had any pennies from Heaven encounters?

It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. (Mark Twain)
richards6402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!