View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 05:10 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

My two past girls were 6 years apart, Schnae the older one would whine at treat time, paw at cabinet dog, carry on until she got her treat, Matese would be silent she would let her sister do all the work, she knew she would reap the benefits of Schnae's hard work. Matese never whined for anything, I thought she didn't know how to whine lol. When Schnae passed away Matese was mourning her loss for 7 months, I would give her treats when I remembered which was not every day. Then it began lol, the whining for treats, Matese was relentless till she got what she wanted, It took her 7 months to figure out if she didn't nag, she didn't get lol. They both barked at just usual things. Now Cody on the other hand, barks, whines sounds like a whale or porpoise if he wants to eat, play, treat, go potty, he is extremely vocal, more the any of my passed girls. I start off with do you have to make pee-pee, no, water, no, treat yes, I never know what he wants lol. I LOVE that he lets me know he wants something, just sometimes nerve wracking trying to find what it is that he wants lol. He barks at sounds only he can hear, and noises I can hear, but not is an excessive barker.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!