View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 09:23 PM   #11
JasmineNoelle
YT 2000 Club Member

My three have always been trained to go outside to do their business through snow, sleet, rain...whatever. They do have a roof "overhang" on the den's south porch that protects them from the elements.

I have NEVER used wee wee pads for any of my fur babies until recently. Prissy, our precious, soon-to-be 14 year toy poodle has been looking so sad here lately when she has to go outside "for business" when it is cold or raining that she just breaks my heart. So, off to the store I went a few weeks ago and bought 6 washable wee wee pads for the comfort of our precious senior girl, who became a huge part of our family at 8 weeks old.

I placed a wee wee pad down in the den for her for the days when the weather wasn't up to her standards. I had no idea if Prissy would use this or not since she had always been trained to 'go outside'.

Well, to my surprise.....not only does Prissy use the pads, but on cold and raining days they all three use them and not one of them were trained to do this. I was shocked and thrilled at the same time!!! It is so nice on those miserable days that they don't have to get wet or miserably cold.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!