View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 11:05 AM   #15
SirTeddykins
aka ♥SquishyFace♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JstPooh View Post
I started crating him since Friday. I thought for sure it was going to be a long night since he's been sleeping with me for months. I'm happy to say he just does a little tiny whimper about 4 -5 times then he's out. He does whimper when he has to go around 5 and after that I let him sleep with until I wake up at 6 or 6:30. Do you think I should just put him back in his crate until I'm up for the day?

I leave Teddy in his crate from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. at the longest stretch. 6 a.m. is when I wake up for the day. Sometimes, he digs a little and scratches his ear which lets me know he needs to pee in the middle of the night. So, I just take him to pee and he goes straight back to his crate and sleeps again until 6 a.m.

I'm glad he's doing well in the crate. Sometimes, dogs just feel safer when they are in smaller spaces and it alleviates a lot of problems! Well, that has been my experience anyway. The rest of the day, Teddy is under constant supervision or tethered to me, due to marking, but that is a separate issue to yours!
SirTeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!