Thread: whelping help
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 01:43 PM   #7
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckywolf968 View Post
"this is the first time i have taken care of a pregnant dog" we bought her from someone who bred her one time so this is her second litter, but she is the first dog that i have bred, she bred with my male yorkie mix Sam, i am sorry that i am not a professional dog breeder, some of us don't have hundreds of dollars to start a dog breeding program, i prefer mix breed dog to pure bred because they are less likely to get breed related problems, this is the first time my mom has let me breed any dogs we get, we usually get them fixed asap, so i am sorry that i don't have alot of experience, you do not have to make people feel like crap because they don't know what to do, it's people like you who make people feel like they cant ask for help because they think they are going to be put down and made fun of for not knowing, so if all your going to do is criticize someone for asking questions then you really don't need to answer peoples questions.
I'm sorry you feel that way. You do need to get your facts straight though mixed breed dogs are more likely to have issues because they can have a chance to have each genetic issues of each breed they are mixed with. A good reputable breeder as to think why they are breeding and it should be to better the breed otherwise you are just adding to the millions of dogs being put to sleep every year. It is a huge problem.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!