View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 07:21 PM   #67
Bossypartigurl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I hope your "pregnancy" does not have to carry the brunt of all your excuses for not being gracious when people help you! Pregnancies only last 9 months.... You can find time to defend your ungrateful behavior, but you cant find time to post a three word update on your pitiful puppy. If you do not have time to return to "a forum" that took time to help you, you probably need to find time to seek help at the vet for your dog. You pay your bill there and leave and dont need to thank anyone there for anything they do for you because you PAID for the help you got. You pay a bill and you dont owe them a simple "thanks"for anything. That is the difference between begging for free advice or help and getting it, or going to a vet and paying for what you get. For YOUR future reference, a simple THANK YOU is lot cheaper than a vet bill, and alot of the time, the HELP you get from this forum that you now thumb your nose at, will save you a large amount of money. BE GRATEFUL!
To be honest i didn't get any help from this post just people telling me to take him to the vet. Which i knew i was going to do. But i did put i appreciate the concern until i got the nasty comments. Whats sad is another member inbox me and explain how you guys are how she feels she can't even speak without getting bashed. That's sad that people feel that way. This should be a site people want to come on.
Bossypartigurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!