View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 09:07 AM   #13
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am just seeing this, Gail, and I'm truly sorry. Your training group must have been really special with Lola and Magic in it and also you and Ilona. They are both such amazing dogs, and I'm sure Pasha was, too.

It's true that we lose a piece of our hearts when we lose one who is loved so dearly, but the part that remains still holds an infinite amount of love for those we've lost. I still hold each of my babies so dearly in my heart, even though they are no longer physically with me. That love and bond can never be taken away from us. It's amazing how our heart can expand again to love another pup, while always holding very dear the ones we've lost. Our hearts have surely swelled to love Katie so dearly without holding back one bit, even though eventually our hearts will be broken to pieces once again. It's to painful for me to consider it, actually. Our babies, whether big or small, are worth every bit of love and pain we feel. They enrich our lives and make them so much better.

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your special friend. Hold those memories dear. I'm sure you had many magical moments with your training buds.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!