View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #6
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaLord View Post
It was expensive, but I have two cats and a yorkie in a small living space, under 1000 square feet. You wouldn't believe what it pulls up when I do my floors. The dust and cat hair are invisible until they get picked up in the vac then the carpet is back to a nice loft again. Look at the different models, I have the animal (5 yrs) but they have a cordless one that looks great!
I've had a Dyson animal. I just looked up the model and it was a DC17. I loved it initially, but it clogged easily, sounded like a jet plane, and broke frequently. Im fortunate that I have a vacuum repair store in my little town and the guy that owns it is great. But i was sick of it being with him more than it was with me. The expense wasn't justified by the quality, imo.

I've always had three vacuums at one time so I've had experience with alot of brands, as I liked to keep one on each level of my house rather than hauling them up and down the stairs. But since then, my kids each took one to college with them. Now Im in a new tiny house with one old hoover, that while great on carpet, is too heavy to be hauled up from the basement on a regular basis. And now i'm worried that if that old thing breaks, I'll have to haul the new one downstairs to clean, so lightweight is a top priority.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!