View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #17
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

It sounds like I have a similar one to yours. Mine is a Panasonic Lumix ZS3. It's about 4 yrs old. I didn't have time to change from macro zoom to high speed burst to get the butterfly, but then again, I wanted the macro effect of the butterfly anyway. There is a tracking lock for the focus, but I think the butterfly was just too small. I got one pic but the wings were closed, so no use in that one!

BTW the transform one is to make you look taller. It stretches the frame either up/down or left/right. Not sure why you would use the left/right one though!

Also I have not had good luck with the food setting at all. Very dark. The problem with these small cameras is the sensor is not large enough to let in enough light, and there's no manual settings to leave the sensor open longer. I guess it would work for food if it was in a brighter environment, but usually photo worthy food is in a darker setting, isn't it?

Last edited by capt_noonie; 12-10-2014 at 02:28 PM.
capt_noonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!