View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:52 AM   #6
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael1983 View Post
I have a friend who owns cats and it seems like cats are much easier/cheaper to maintain. Also I have found resources on low cost vaccinations/spay/neuter at some of the shelters around. And some of that can even be free if you qualify. It may be an option for you.

Clearly the two get a long and you've done cat/dog relationships before so it maybe won't be so bad given time/commitment/resources.

Hang in there.
It will definitely be a commitment. I'm still trying to get Dutch potty trained and now I have to trained itty bitty to not jump on tables or counter tops. She has to learned to stop eating the dog food (She just pushes Dutch right out of the way and eat's Dutches food and Dutch just sits there and watches her). I have to keep them separated at mealtime or Dutch would starve.
So basically I will be training the both of them at the same time. Zoey and I had an understanding. I won't say that my last cat was trained as she was trained not to at least do it in front of me. . It just so much to consider plus I had planned on doing much more traveling and most of the places I am going too I can take Dutch with me but now I will have to considered the cat when making my travel plans. This is why I am so torn. And I also kinda of wanted a break from cleaning litter boxes. I've have been shoveling cat crap for 15 years!!!! But that is minor but still I have to so much take into consideration.

Last edited by yavenay; 11-18-2014 at 09:55 AM.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!