View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
Alyssa_tysan14
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Tysan needs help yall. :(

Hi everyone i am new to this yorkie talk..this is my first time ever joining something like this.. So I hope I am doing this right..I really need some help...My one year male yorkie Tysan has not been himself for about a week now. I took him in last Thursday 10/23/14 for a ear mite treatment he was fine then after I brought him home and started the vomiting medication he started acting strange. Then I noticed he hadn't pooped so I took him in again on Monday morning 10/27/14 the vet took x Rays and showed that he was constipated they did do an enema on Tysan but no luck he pooped very lil. I brought him home with some laxative that the vet gave me I have been giving him pedia lite he isn't eating as much as usual he does poop but very Lil and maybe only once a day. Today 10/29/14 he seems to be getting worse I just don't know what else to do. He is walking very hunched back and slowly sometimes he yelps out of nowhere and sometimes he will burp out loud which I never heard him do. I am so worried for my poor baby I don't know what else to do...i hate seeing him so down. please help.
Help
Alyssa_tysan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!