Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 01:38 PM   #28
mrsmurillo
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliannaB View Post
Although I don't profess to be a dog trainer, nor breeder, I do believe that they stop growing at about one year. Perhaps some of the wonderful experts on here could confirm my thoughts, or set me straight on this
As your sweet Harry, my Bailey had boundless energy and always wanting to play. I think that's what a puppy is all about, not just in Yorkies. At times it was overwhelming for me, but with help I made it through. Now he loves to play, but chilling at times as well.
Every day is still like Christmas to see him. We are so lucky to have such a handsome and lovely dog
Although I wished for a yorkie to weight 5 lbs, due to muscles issues I have, he has grown to 8 lbs. All said and done, I am thankful for his extra few pounds, as he is no longer a threat of being kicked. Having said that, I did kick him (by accident of course) the first 1/2 hour of having him I felt so bad about that, but he was just so quick to get in my way. Haven't done that since... thankfully!
All the best with your new bundle of joy

Thanks and yes his energy does become a bit overwhelming specially when my son is super energetic. Aswell . Sometimes I just want to cuddle with him but he just wants to run lol. And yes we had a few accident is those ourselves when we just got him . And I'm so happy that you enjoy your pup so much!!!!!
mrsmurillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!