Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 06:58 AM   #26
Laura
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Rose He looks like a full yorkie to me

About 10 years ago, my husband took me to get my dream puppy and we came home with two Now we have seven, ranging in size 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 15, 17. It takes 15 minutes to write this message as I have to pet each one as they step off the bed onto my desk for lovies. I love them all so much. My lastest is the smallest, he was a rescue I got a little over a month ago and he is so precious. He is sort of a little meanie, so I am trying to work that out of him. I do have one suggestion, I have 3 1/2 ears down, watch them carefully as they are more likely to get infected. If you catch it early, a squirt of ear med can get rid of it in a day. But they do pop up as they grow. I have also heard they are 1/2 their adult weight by age 8 weeks, it is only an estimate. Have fun with Maximus, with kids, it is probably better to have the guy a little larger for practice, the smaller they are the more delicate. Then you have to get stairs for everything you want him/her on. Also, neuter by 6 months, it keeps them from marking.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1851
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!