View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 07:55 AM   #10
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opium88 View Post
well, he will squat to pee and he pees on the puppy pads. a good amount, too... but he will go over two minutes later and lift his leg by the wall and dribble on it. i find squirrely little lines of dribble by the corners and walls just minutes to moments after he actually pees all the time. i steam clean almost every day so when he does it i notice it right away. and so far, none of the enzyme cleaners have done much for a deterrent.
Lol, he's mature for his age. The enzyme cleaners aren't so much a deterrent, as they are a neutral message. If used properly, they won't be screaming, "pee on me pee on me". There are some upright surfaces that already do that. I have found some success with a product called "No more Marking", but you have to use it every two weeks on the surface they are attracted to. The steam cleaners will not get rid of the protein in urine that calls out to them, you have to use an enzyme cleaner, but don't forget, until it dries it's still screaming out to them, so keep them away from those spots. I really think he shouldn't have these choices. When he's out of the x-pen, keep your eyes glued to him and if he lifts his leg or circles place him on a pee pad.

Join today and remove this ad!