View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 05:31 PM   #10
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie_Dad View Post
She has not been examined yet because I was waiting for the fertility clinic to call me back. It has not been 25 days since "the incident" occurred it has only been about 14 days if that. I am so infuriated that they haven't called me back. I don't know if I can be polite at this point. The last time I called I spoke to the office manager and she was very nonchalant.
At this point I want to go to Penn anyway, at least I can visit my family members in the city after the appointment is over.

The false pregnancy thing has sorta got me thinking this is the case. But I want to be absolutely sure about it. I will call Penn tomorrow and get her in.

Your first post was on Oct 9th and I was mathematically challenged on the count. How-ever the breeder/home you got her from did not even know she was in heat, she could have been bred there, you have no way of knowing that of course.

I think it is a great idea to get her into Penn. Let us know how it goes.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!