View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
theporkieyorkie
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Yorkie theft on the Rise~Especially in Detroit, MI area

Hey Guys....

I wanted to share this story with you all. This literally happened in my town I live in. This is much closer to the Detroit boarder than I am. I live in a little nook of Dearborn Heights...but this is so sad. One of my girlfriends said the lady left her dog in the car for 20 minutes or so. I don't know if that is true....but how sweet that someone matched this ladies $500 reward to make it $1000.00 to return the dog. It's definitely worth more to return it than to sell it....so hopefully whomever took it will give it back.

I've got mixed feelings on the reward. On one hand, I would do anything to get my dog back. On the other hand, is it encouraging people to steal dogs in hopes of getting a reward? I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing in her shoes though....if someone stole one of my babies, Id go to the end of the earth to get them back.

Either way, I pray this lady gets her yorkie back....and this is a good reminder to NEVER EVER leave your yorkie unattended. It only takes a second for someone to take them!!

Yorkie dog stolen out of owner's car in Dearborn Heights - Fox 2 News Headlines
theporkieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!