Thread: Allergies-again
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 05:40 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiLuv View Post
He does have little flares but what's bugging me is he has never chewed on his other paw. We have been in TX 3 years now, is he suddenly more sensitive or is the allergens worse than ever before? He is on temeral-p now after the middle of the night incident but I woder if there is something else I should be doing or checking on. It has been years since he has been this bad, and never has he chewed his other paw until now. I just worry I'm missing something
I don't think you're missing anything - bc you're so thorough and clearly pay so much attention to what he's going through . The bummer about allergies is that, yup, they can be different from year-to-year and/or season-to-season bc there can be different pollens/things in the enviro and/or different amounts or ratios of pollens...causing symptoms perhaps (or worse symptoms) where there were none before. Fun eh? Also, new allergies could develop any time. For example, they could become allergic to dust, which is an all year round issue.

Have you switched anything like shampoos or detergents or....?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!