View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #4391
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
I'm totally bored with eating lately. Just don't want anything. Does anyone else ever just get tired of the whole process of fixing food and eating? Too many other things to do. I wish Diet Coke and iced tea were nutritious.
I get in those slumps too. Especially because I have an idealized concept of what foods I think I should eat and want to fix for my family. We butchered a young lamb recently and haven't even prepared any. Seriously, some chickens too and you know what we just ate? Take n bake pizza, chocolate cake and Icecream. Well it is my little boys eight birthday but still. I just filled my cupboard with packaged food and felt a pang of relief, excitement and disappointment. Where is the satisfaction in that? The pace of life is so demanding! Work and family- man I have laundry for eight human people and a well dressed yorkie! Lol!! When I get in those modes it helps if I just munch raw vegetables. I'm far from vegan and a hearty mountain woman but raw vegetables seem to restimulate my appetite and remind me what real food tastes like.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!