View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 09:38 AM   #4
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

If a dog is intolerant of a protein or food, they will throw up, sometimes up to 2 days later. They can throw up partially digested food, undigested food, yellow bile, mixed food & bile.
Food intolerance can also show up in their stool, it can be soft to runny.

That's how Turbo was, he always stunk of bile, he was throwing up all the time, everywhere. Vets precribed pepcid & tagamet. I had him xrayed to see if there's any obstruction, tested for diabetes, liver shunt (BATs), even tho vets said he was fine according to his blood work.

Someone posted about NutriScan & I got Turbo tested. He can't have chicken, turkey, venison & white fish...all the proteins I was giving him! So now I avoid those proteins & he has not thrown up since. For us, this was a lifesaver.

If Zoey is displaying any of these signs w/no real answers from your vet(s) & there's no underlying medical problem, I highly recommend getting her tested w/Nutriscan.

Here's the direct link: NutriScan Food Sensitivity and Intolerance Test for Cats and Dogs
Here's Turbo's thread, post#10 has the test results: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-test-kit.html
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!