View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:33 AM   #3
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Oh no poor Callie, I know you must be besides yourself. Has she been on an antibiotic? You say you were giving her goats milk probiotic? I can't imagine that was harming her, I would think it would help whatever was going on. Is the vomit more yellow or is she vomiting her food? What is she eating and how long has she been eating it? Some foods are touted as being healthy, but actually can be very hard for dogs to digest. For example, brown rice is very difficult for dogs to digest, but humans prefer it in dog food over white rice. Processed corn is very easy for dogs to digest, but humans would prefer rice or potato's. Some potatoes are very hard for dogs to digest. Yorkies are prone to digestional difficulties, and so it may be hard to diagnose. I would definitely call my vet about it. Also, I wouldn't think you want the lepo shot while she's experiencing this vomiting, it's just another unknown factor. Have you tried a bland diet of chicken and white rice? Melting/softening the cheese in microwave allows you to use a very tiny amount of cheese. Have you ever given her regular unsweetened Yogurt? Do she tolerate milk products or do they give her gas? Also, could anyone else in the family be giving her anything?

Last edited by Nancy1999; 10-01-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Nancy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!