View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 12:10 PM   #1
Danni_and_Penny
Yorkie Yakker

Sad She loves him more than me!

So....

Penny is my dog, she's 5 and a half months. I bought her, I bought everything for her. Since we got her I've fed her, changed her water, taken her to traing classes, walked her, trained her at home, everything.

Se does listen to me and (most of the time) is quite obedient. I suppose I also do the things she doesn't like so much. I'm the one who brushes her, ties her hair, baths her, puts her harness on etc. but, in the last few weeks its become obvious that she would rather cuddle with my fiancé than me.

She will choose to sit on his lap, have a cuddle, be lovely and docile with him, but never me. He sometimes feels bad and says 'go to mummy' and puts her on my lap, but she just either gets down or goes back to him. I make every effort to give her cuddles and attention, all her treats. I know this sounds selfish but I don't feel like I'm getting back the love I deserve. Why should be reap the rewards all the time for no effort put in?

This probably sounds pathetic, but I just wanted to seeing anyone else has a similar situation? Where are I going wrong?

Danni
(Penny's very sad mummy)
X
Danni_and_Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!