View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #8
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Just bc it didn't work out for you & Chloe doesn't mean they're out to get your money. Lots of people use Balance IT for their pups, how would they feel when they read this? Balance IT also gives you the option of using human supplements & just recently read here on YT that they offer another brand of supplements @ a lesser price.

I know you're just expressing your opinions, but wish you would express them more clearly w/out the judgements. Hope the things I said above are not taken the wrong way or offend in anyway.

Hope Just food for Dogs will be great for Chloe, I really do. I also like these whole fresh food companies & JFFD is based out here in CA. I also read on their website that their diets are prepared by a Vet, so it's nutritionally complete & balanced. I always wanted to try it but they're doing awesome on premade raw for now.

This is what they say about the lead Vet, he sounds very qualified to me. I wouldn't have a problem feeding their food to my sick dog (if I had one, knock on wood), but then I believe in fresh whole foods for both humans & pets:

Our nutrition team is led by our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Oscar Chavez, BVetMed MRCVS MBA. Dr. Chavez is a Professor of Clinical Canine Nutrition and was the Director of the RVT Program at Cal Poly Pomona before joining us full-time. His team is rounded out by a Board Certified Veterinary Toxicologist, RVTs, a Nutriceutical Compounding Technician with a degree in Animal Health Sciences. In addition, JFFD collaborates with the team of researchers at Cal Poly Pomona.

Vets & Sick Dogs | Just Food For Dogs
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!