View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #6
GracieJane
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I think we have decided to go back to our first choice, Millie. We were never going to satisfy all of our friends AND family. They will have to get their own pets to use those names!

Gracie and Millie are beginning to interact a little. Millie is very quiet, not a peep out of her the last two nights in a playpen in our room with her potty pad, food, water, and bed. (I am waiting for her to break bad!) Tonight, she will sleep in her side of Gracie's pen-one of those multi-panel/fold into any configuration things.

I am having to entice her to eat with a little Nutri-Cal mixed with the kibble, but I will do whatever it takes for a while. She was not tempted by baby food chicken, warmed soft food or anything else I could dream of.

The two of them look so cute together, Gracie with her parti coloring, long and lean and with very short hair while we let the shaved legs grow out, and Millie with her short legs, dark hair, and fluffy little puppy body. I think I am going to love having two!
GracieJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!