View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 11:26 AM   #33
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiesyrky View Post
Thanks for the good news that Daisy is feeling much better and sleeping well too. Is she eating any kibble yet or just chicken and rice?
From the sad cat story it seems BB can have serious problems! I wish they would listen to all the bad effects some batches of their food have and do so something about it!!
You asked about tests? I would certainly do a full blood panel, if it has not been done yet. The snap PCL pancreas test, and others have suggested a stool test for bacteria / parasites. But the vet will be better able to suggest needed tests based on her history and recent events
It is annoying and frustrating to have to wait to see your vet, and I agree a new more available one would be a good idea. When our babies are sick we need to see the vet NOW!!
Hoping your girl continues to improve and praying that any tests are good. Next week will be easier and less stressful I hope. :-)
Thank you. I am pretty worried about my girl. I pray that she doesn't have a serious problem. I will let you know what we find out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!