View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 11:09 AM   #20
twinkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

That's so awful I don't know how the airline could be so terrible....oh wait... yes I do. My chi was supposed to be shipped from way down south to way up here in Canada, but then the day of shipping the airline wouldn't ship him here, so I was notified last minute that he would be shipped to the closest US airport (which is 2 hours away). So then I get to the airport and I'm waiting and waiting, asking where the heck my dog was, "Hmm, oh I'm sorry miss the airplane that he was supposed to transfer onto was at its weight limit so he's coming on another flight" Excuse me!! Another flight, the dog and the kennel together weigh 5 lbs!! My poor baby was delayed for 2 hours at his transfer airport. This is at the begining of December!!! Who knows where he was kept between flights. I was so mad. Needless to say the stress of the 8 hour ordeal left my baby sick so he was left at the vet for 3 days & 2 nights. Airlines don't care about the animals they ship, once they have your money.

Anyways, I'm sorry that this happened to you and your baby, he sure is a cutie pie!
twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!