View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 08:32 AM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyce evans View Post
Thank you for posting. I sent in my letter. This is horrible! I have several cats that I have spayed and neutered and released on my property. I wish people would take care of their animals so this wouldn't happen. Because of negligent people I now have 15 cats that I am taking care of that are/were not mine and that is just at home. We are also feeding a wild mom and her 5 kittens at our shop in Houston. I cannot turn a blind eye to a hungry animal of any kind but I also cannot afford to continue to spay and neuter them all. More needs to be done to convince pet owners to spay and neuter. It seems that some people just don't care.
Wow, BLESS your gigantic heart for what you're doing, blessblessbless! I have such admiration for those who trap, spay, and release feral cats - you are a very, very special group of people . Thank you for all that you do for these precious creatures - you're wonderful! Too bad you can't band together w/ some people and start a trap/spay/release charity of some kind so that you could get some donations to help you w/ these costs.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!