View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 08:01 AM   #40
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

YKYLYW you stay off the computer because your Yorkie doesn't like it, no matter how much you want to connect and get all the latest YT news! I'm sneaking in this time while I can while Tibbe's still dozing!

I've been off the computer lately due to some neck problems and Tibbe has grown to love all the extra time and attention he's been getting. Now I notice I hesitate more and more to fire up the computer due to the glaring looks I get when I start to wake it up, as if he thinks I'm choosing it over him! Next, he plants his pudgy little body in the floor just below me and where I can easily see him past the computer screen and growls and chirps so cutely and adorably throws his many tricks, carries out some of his obedience commands on his own over and over until I just give up on the computer, saying, "Well, I'm all done!" as I usually do when I finish online and as if to let him know I'm actually done on the computer and not because I'm giving into his so-obvious manipulation.

I know, I'm not fooling either of us - we both still know I caved and as my reward, here he comes running to "reward" mommie with lots of love and kisses and then presents his fat tummy to me to scratch! And if I don't give in and close the computer, ignore him or tell him "enough" or "leave it", "no!" - he's next up in my lap, trying to fit his now 7 lbs.(he's now on a diet because he'd gained weight while I've been off the computer due to all the training we've been doing and all the right things he does I've wanted to reward him for(!)) between me and the keyboard, that fuzzy, cute face giving me imploring looks. I mean - how can I resist that?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!