View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 12:22 PM   #226
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas W View Post
I am so surprised to read this! I have been a member for a few years, and admittedly, don't log on for weeks, or even months, at a time, so maybe I've missed all the negativity. Personally, I've never had anyone attack me, nor have I received any ugly or rude comments on any posts, or to any of my replies. I guess I've been in the minority, based on how many have comments to the contrary. I'm happy to remain a member, and have never really read anything truly negative written to another member. I feel that everything written here is done so in an effort to help, educate, and to lift up the Yorkies and their humans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
I would say your in the majority NOT the minority! The MAJORITY of threads on YT are positive, educational, informative and helpful...sometimes HOT TOPICs cause some short term chaos, but regardless of any of that, you will find thousands and thousands more positive threads than negative...and even that depends on what one feels/perceives to be negative...there will always be differences when you have so many diverse people in one place! Don't let this thread change your view....I'm not!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!