View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 05:18 AM   #13
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
The animal rights people have infiltrated most everything now and I also have been warning for several years that the end of the dog fancy is near. There will likely be a few super rich people left breeding who can afford the lawyers to keep them one step ahead of a devastating raid, but the end of the working middle class person being able to take up the hobby is perilously close.
I never thought Ebay and/or Kijiji were ever a good place to find a reputable breeder anyway. Does anybody suppose they partnered up with HSUS because they thought that would make them look good?
This is a subject that upsets me horribly.
It is what my small group of hobby/show breeders are also saying. We or let me speak for just me, are feeling stymied on how to proceed. We don't have endless resources to fight the government or the time to see how overall on the web or other places infringements are happening right under our "blind" eyes.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!