View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 12:10 PM   #6
magicgenie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Ditto Yorkiemom1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I am sorry but I have been trying to make this prediction for at least the last 5 years, that this was coming. They are desperately trying to run small breeders completely out of business, or put them in a position of being called a "commercial breeding facility" so they can collect unimaginable high fees and fines and access to your homes and property at will, uninvited....like the gestapo, actually confiscating your dogs at will (nothing more than stealing very expensive dogs!). People that have very good lines of dogs, that are small breeders, will have to become like the puppy mills that all this stupidity was claiming to be put in force to shut down and fly under the radar or they will not survive....not registering their pups so there is no paper trail, selling pups with no advertising, like off the side of the road or from parking lots or flea markets and garage sales.....it is all coming to pass people, and it is very very scary. It clearly is not worth it for us to continue doing this, and there are many, many more that are quiting.....very sad that HSUS and PETA and ASPCA is effectively driving responsible breeders that are providing people with healthy pups, out of business.....and this is just the beginning.....they are trying to irradicate ALL breeding of animals, including our food sources......it is such a horrific idea and plan they have, that it seems like some crazy person is making this all up, like a nightmare we are going to wake up from.....we have been fighting this in all States, through breed clubs and via the State legislature and governors....but the lobbyists for PETA, HSUS, USDA (APHIS) and ASPCA have just about beaten us....so yes, get concerned and worried! It has been a long time coming!
The animal rights people have infiltrated most everything now and I also have been warning for several years that the end of the dog fancy is near. There will likely be a few super rich people left breeding who can afford the lawyers to keep them one step ahead of a devastating raid, but the end of the working middle class person being able to take up the hobby is perilously close.
I never thought Ebay and/or Kijiji were ever a good place to find a reputable breeder anyway. Does anybody suppose they partnered up with HSUS because they thought that would make them look good?
This is a subject that upsets me horribly.

Last edited by magicgenie; 07-22-2014 at 12:13 PM.
magicgenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!